Evan L. James, Esq.
Evan James started practicing law in 2001. He helps employers establish proper employment policies and practices, guides employers through employment related decisions, and defends employers who are subject to employment related claims. He often investigates and provides reports for discrimination and harassment claims.
Evan also maintains an active labor-law practice by serving clients governed by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA).
In addition to his employment and labor law practice, Evan has significant experience representing clients in the oil and gas industry, the construction industry, business litigation issues, and property rights matters.
Evan represents clients before trial and appellate courts as well as state and federal administrative agencies.
Court and Bar Admissions
- State Bar of Nevada
- Utah State Bar
- Washington State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Nevada
- United States District Court for the District of Utah
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Court of Federal Claims, Washington, D.C.
- Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, JD, 2001
- University of Utah, BS, 1994